- Fill and submit the online enrollment form and pay your enrollment fee by credit card (Visa/MasterCard).
- Mail your completed, signed and dated enrollment form with a local crossed cheque made out to ‘Pacers Athletics Club Limited’ to ‘Flat A, 9/F., Tontex Industrial Building, 2-4 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon’, specify “Panasonic Pacers Easter Charity Run 2020” on the envelope.
- A completed enrollment is counted as payment successful.
- Participants must study the ‘Rules and Regulations’ carefully. Organizer assumes participants who completed the registration process agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Applicant should register to their respective age group. (Age is counted base on the year of birth. Example, a male born in Nov 1994, his age is counted as 26. His age group category should be Male 25-29).
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover.
- Enrollment fee is not tax deductible.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart attack and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event. The Organizer reserves the right of disqualify participants who are physically ineligible for the event.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. The Organizer has the right to terminate or pause the participants ’eligibility if there is deemed to be any risk to their health. Participants must abide by this decision.
- Confirmation will be sent to participants by e-mail within 10 working days after an application is received. If you do not receive the confirmation, please send your enquiry to email@example.com or contact us at 2117 1650.
- Late or on site enrollment will not be accepted.
- Incomplete enrollment will not be accepted.
- No return, cancellation or transfer for all enrollments, including late and duplicated enrollments.
- The event will be temporarily halted or cancelled if emergency situations occur due to natural and man-made disasters (flood, wildfire, landslide, tree collapse, earthquake, road damage, fights, etc.) during the event. All participants should immediately go to a safe place to stay temporarily.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage. Participant uses this service is subjected to the acceptance of this clause.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right for all photos of the event for future uses and references.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s web page shall prevail.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must complete the marked course on foot under their own power.
- Bib numbers must be visible at all times at the front of clothing.
- Doping and the use of prohibited drugs are strictly prohibited.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the event rules and regulation, route or other arrangements as they deem appropriate.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 3:00 pm on the day before race, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the Black/Red Rainstorm Signal are issued at any time from 5:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancelled.
- Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance, arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refunded.
- No rescheduled race due to inclement weather or other reasons.
- Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory. (Tel: 1878200)